Bandit CrossFit WOD–Thursday, July 31, 2014
Main – CrossFit
Take special care that you take the time to do your dynamic warm up today:
Run, row or Airdyne five minutes.
10 Pass throughs
10 Rotational Dislocates
1: CrossOver Symmetry Iron Scap (No Measure)
2: Powell Raises (3×10 (each arm), tempo 40×1)
4: Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
35 minute AMRAP
(10) tire flips (after each time you flip the tire, you must jump in and out of it)
(1) Monkey Bars (1 pass)
(1) Traverse Wall
(2) Rope Climb
50 foot bear crawl
1. If not enough tires, this may be done as a team. If done as team, partners may flip the tire however they choose–together or one at a time, BUT both partners must jump through the tire each time it is flipped.
2. Failing monkey bars or traverse wall will mean a 30 burpee penalty.
3. Rope climb may be scaled. You may sub two “up and downs” for each 1 rope climb you are unable to complete. This means if you are unable to do either rope climbs, you must do four total “up and downs” starting and ending with your back flat on the floor.
4. For all other exercises, partners will follow each other through each and do them one at a time. Both partners must be present to start the next round of tire flips.
5. Bear crawl counts as 1 point. You must finish it to count it.
6. If you are working with a partner, all work still counts as if one person was doing it. Also, both partners must be finished with the work to count the rep.