Welcome to Bandit CrossFit, located in the Woolmarket community of Biloxi, MS!!
Where are we in Biloxi?
Need to contact us?
Gym Phone: 228-967-7060
Note: If you call our gym phone line and no one answers, please leave a message, or better yet, send us an email. We don’t have a front office staff yet, so email is really the best way to drop us a line to set up a phone call. We are very responsive to email messages. We only check our voicemail once every 12-24 hours.
What are our hours?
Monday-Wednesday-Friday, Bandit Boot Camp
Saturday CrossFit, TBD. Some Saturdays are free and open to the public. Check out our Facebook page events and subscribe to our events to keep up with our FREE Saturday workout schedules. If you’re an experienced CrossFitter, and want to come for a Saturday, we’d love to have you. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also reserve your space here: Bandit CrossFit Front Desk
VISITING CROSSFITTER DROP-IN?
Check out our schedule, and enroll in the class you’d like to attend here: Bandit CrossFit Front Desk
You can complete your waiver, enroll in the class you’d like to attend, and take care of payment all in one place. If you would like to pay with cash, go ahead and create your account, complete your waiver and sign in for the class you want to attend. The coach on duty will take your payment when you come to class. Please note, if you are on your own program, you will need to contact our head coach to make sure we can accommodate the times you need. Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know when you are coming.
See our pricing here: Bandit CrossFit Pricing.
What is CrossFit?
“I welcome you to the community who have decided that easy will no longer suffice.” Mark Rippetoe
CrossFit is a life-changing fitness program. At Bandit CrossFit, we can give you the support, community and coaching you need to change your life in all areas of fitness. It’s not easy or a quick fix, but it works. And it works for ANYONE. Anyone can do CrossFit. Anyone of ANY fitness level. CrossFit is infinitely modifiable for any ability or fitness level.
Back in 2006, our head coach, Janice Marie Ferguson, found this article by Greg Glassman, in her search for a comprehensive fitness program: “What is Fitness?” You should not start CrossFit training until you have read this article.
Good. Once you know what CrossFit is about, here’s a few things you can expect out of our gym:
1. Instruction, motivation, and support from Bandit’s elite team of coaches. Our coaches have a long list of credentials and experience in coaching a multitude of athletes. All of our coaches are CrossFit Level 1 and USAW Sports Performance Coaches. Each coach has also spent time in an extensive internship course which consists of class lecture, lab, and followed by a period of supervised coaching and shadowing before they are allowed to instruct our classes and work with our members. Coach Janice is also an Assistant Coach in the Mississippi Weightlifting Club.
2. You can have peace of mind knowing that educating you on proper technique, and therefore reducing risk of injury and progressing you effectively and proficiently is at the top of our priority list.
3. Small class size. Our members receive outstanding value for their memberships.
4. Bandit CrossFit is a place that we help our members realize their full potential in all areas of fitness. We use top strength and conditioning concepts to create sound bodies and focus on our members long-term fitness goals. Our philosophy is that fitness is a journey, not a destination. Where are you going to be in five years? Ten years? We want to be part of that journey and provide the tools and education that will last you a lifetime.
5. In a nutshell, at Bandit CrossFit, no one is going to give you anything. You have to “Take It.” In fact, that’s our motto—”Take It.”