Main – CrossFit
1: Bandit Daily Warm up (No Measure)
Run, row, or airdyne
10 Pass Throughs
10 Rotational Dislocates (each side)
2: High Bar Back Squat (4×6-8 reps, rest 2 minutes)
3: Metcon (Weight)
10 MIN EMOM
Add weight per round
Odd – 10 SA DB push press – right
Even – 10 SA DB push press – left
Log Highest Weight used
4: Bent Over Row (3-6-8 each arm, rest 60 seconds)
5: 30 Second Interval Row Tester (4 Rounds for distance)
4 rounds for distance:
30 seconds rowing at 100% effort
30 seconds rest
1. Before you even start this work, work with a partner, and do two rounds of thirty complete seconds of hard rowing or air bike. This will help to “insult” your lactate system. You will not get an accurate test result if you go into this cold on your first set and without stimulating lactate production.
2. When you start the four test rounds, each work interval must be performed as hard as you can possibly work. Do not accept anything less from yourself. You will have to go to that dark place and stay there for 30 full seconds.
3. This work should be done with a partner. You will be so out of it, that you will have a hard time recording your distances for all four rounds.
4. Do not rotate back and forth. One person should do all four rounds, and then the partner will go
5. Make sure to set the rowers to count down for :30 second intervals. Don’t worry about a certain number of intervals. Just wait for it to count down to :30 before you start. It will do that continuously no matter if you are on it or off of it.
6. Cheer for your fellow Bandits. It makes a difference. It should be loud and rowdy in the gym while we are doing this work.
7. We are looking for you to keep as close to your first number as much as possible. DO NOT QUIT! We want to see how developed your anaerobic/lactate system is.