Bandit CrossFit – CrossFit
1: Metcon (No Measure)
2×10 Good Mornings
2×10 Sling shot squats, tempo 23×1
Note: Alternate sets with deadlift and shoulder press. Please work fairly quickly. We must be done with this portion by 25 after. As soon as you finish, get your bar set up for thrusters and warm up for muscle ups.
2a: Deadlift (1×1+ @ 95%)
Only log last set in results. Log other weights in comments. Don’t forget, the last set, you will get a max # of reps. Don’t forget to change the reps to however many you did.
2b: Shoulder Press (1×1+ @ 95%)
Only log last set in results. Log other weights in comments. Don’t forget, the last set, you will get a max # of reps.
3: Metcon (Time)
3 Rds for time
12 Thrusters 95/65
6/4 Muscle Ups
Scaling options (choose the best that suits your current ability)
1) If you are on the brink of getting muscle ups, just do 6/4 attempts.
2) If you are still using the box and low rings, use that as your scaling option.
3) If you are not using the box and low rings yet, do 8/6 ring dips.
4) If you can’t do ring dips, use the box to scale them.
5) If you are unable to do the ring dips with the box, use the dip horn with or without box for assistance.
6) If you are unable to do dip horn, do 10 box dips.
Our Bandits who struggle to keep an upright torso will need to scale thrusters with dumbells and a box to squat to. Remember: Proper form is ALWAYS a priority in our gym!