Main – CrossFit
Please do Crossover and Bandit general warm up and any other of your own warm up before the start of class. Class must start with the rope climbs and handstand walks right on the hour today.
1: Crossover Symmetry (No Measure)
2: Metcon (No Measure)
1 Min ME Legless Rope Climbs (if you reach failure use your legs), rest 1 min
1 min max distance HS Walk, rest 1 min
This work is for quality. Please practice perfectly. There is no score to be logged.
1. If you’re unable to walk on hands, do shoulder taps.
2. If you’re unable to do shoulder taps, do handstand holds.
3. If you’re unable to do handstand holds, do plank holds.
4. If you are unable to do plank holds with elevated legs, do plank holds on knees.
5. If you are unable to do plank holds on your knees, do hollow hold.
6. If you are unable to do hollow hold with legs extended, do hollow hold with legs raised a little higher.
7. If you’re unable to do hollow hold with legs raised a little higher, bend your knees.
8. If you’re unable to do hollow hold with legs raised higher, bend your knees.
9. If you’re unable to do hollow hold with bent knees, tuck your legs in.
Take turns and rotate through as many rounds as necessary based on the amount of people. You may get a one or two minute rest, or more, between your rounds. That’s ok.
Do the following sets every 90 seocnds. Please stick to the time frame!