Calling all parents who don’t want to be tempted by all your kids’ Halloween candy lying around!
Who doesn’t love getting the kiddos dressed up for Halloween trick-or-treating? The costumes are loads of fun, and the memories are sure to last a lifetime!!
But, the resulting CANDY can last for just as long!!!
Okay, maybe we’re exaggerating–a little.
While candy is a huge part of Halloween in all its glory and yumminess, it’s just not an ideal part of a well-balanced diet! Excess candy can contribute to hyperactivity, weight gain, obesity, diabetes, and so much more.
So how can you alleviate the burden of such an integral part of Halloween?
Introduce the Switch Witch!
The Switch Witch is a fun and exciting way to get rid of all the excess candy.
Here’s how you can bring the Switch Witch to your home:
- PRINT OFF THE .JPG IMAGE BELOW, OR ACCESS THE .PDF FILE VIA THIS LINK: BANDIT CROSSFIT SWITCH WITCH (if you can’t get this printed, feel free to email us at info @ banditcrossfit.com for a copy.)
- SLIP A COPY OF THE FLYER IN YOUR CHILD’S TRICK-OR-TREAT BAG!
- WHEN YOUR CHILD IS GOING THROUGH THEIR CANDY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT – HELP THEM READ THE CARD OUT LOUD.
- HAVE YOUR CHILD PICK 10 PIECES OF CANDY TO KEEP & PUT THE REST IN A DESIGNATED SPOT.
- MAKE SURE THE “SWITCH WITCH” HAS SOME PRIZES TO LEAVE FOR THEM IN EXCHANGE FOR THIER EXCESS CANDY!